Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Washington holding a 3 1/2 minute edge in TOP on us. We need to change that around. Need their D to get tired not ours. We are already letting them move the ball way to easily downfield. Not sure if we can hold them to FG all,game long.

I think the three-and-out we had is the main difference there. If we had maintained that drive, we probably would have come out close to even since Washington drove at least into field goal range every time it had the ball in the half, I believe.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think the three-and-out we had is the main difference there. If we had maintained that drive, we probably would have come out close to even since Washington drove at least into field goal range every time it had the ball in the half, I believe.
I'm going to call that The Robbery Part 2. I hate Refs.

Anthonyscottua7

Reaction score
So Im talking with some Skins fans are taking about game changing calls that haven't gone their way.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
And now for some exciting ELTON JOHN!

"..and I think it's gonna BE long long time
'til splashdown comes around & I get to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home, no no NOOOOO!

'CAUSE I'M A ROCKETMAAAAAN....!"

[shoe flies in off stage, hits me in the face]

lukin2006

Reaction score
It's easy to see why cousins is putting up 300-400 yard passing games, he already has 26 attempts...

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Yes we're dodging bullets. Just take care of the ball DC. I need one turnover this half and we'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.