Cowboys Vs Commanders ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I think we've given up on throwning the ball more than 5 yards.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I love the smell of 3 and outs in the morning.

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
panchucko;2421581 said:

garret still thinks brad johnson is behind center...

I can't believe every skill position on offense is a pro bowler and we're still this unexplosive

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 10

3 wides - 2 backs - Romo back deep out to Owens out of bounds, had lots of pressure on them - 1st call of duty in the off-season, better offensive linemen.

punt to RE, gets near the 30.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Jason Garrett sucks. If he cannot figure out that Owens is best in the open field, hes a ****ing idiot.

He continues to pin TO to the sideline and it does nothing.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
yimyammer;2421563 said:
Does anyone think Owens could have made a better effort to at least try and protect his QB by knocking down the errant pass that got picked? He never seems to attack the ball and if it's not right in his hands his body language appears to just give up.

Guess I'm spoiled from watching my Red Raiders who catch so well and are alwyas working to the ball.

No. The pass was much worse than I thought. He may have run the route wrong but I don't think so.

ceebro01

Reaction score
i been thinking that since the rams game johnson is a 43 dt tho so get rid of him get rid of canty and get a guy 315 to 330 like a haynesworth

khiladi

Reaction score
kbman;2421596 said:
Note to Garrett, It's Romo not Johnson. Throw the ball deep.

Teams are dropping men back in coverage... JG is having his WRs run directly into the heart of the defense... He is not shortening the routes... This team needs to run quick patterns...

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Reciever open. Romo pass no where near the reciever. Romo does not look good right now.