Cowboys Vs Commanders ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

BadKarma

Reaction score
Special teams is horrible...on a brighter note...the Commanders' cheerleaders are hot. :cool:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Well, 10-7 at the half, guess I'll take it considering how many boneheaded plays we made.

If Bruce Read has a job next year, I'm running as Palin's VP in 2012. I'll be the foreign policy expert.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2422220 said:
It was a questionable play. Haven't see that before. Guy legitimately kills the ball but it is then knocked into his butt.

He didn't "kill the play" he tried to and failed. That ball wasn't dead when he knocked it back then his own player knocked it into him while he was in the endzone. I'm glad Madden clued that joke Michaels into what actually happened on that play.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off with :03 left in the 1st half - Skin fans looking stupid as usual -

Rogers out on ST and Watkins in - Kick off isa squib Anderson gets it and hauled down end of quarter.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2422230 said:
Yeah cause big kick returns where Carp took a bad angle and missed the tackle never ever happened. :rolleyes:

Didn't say that they didn't. I suppose arguing with you with be pointless if you can't understand the original post, so, bye.

khiladi

Reaction score
Commanders get the ball back also... Special teams coach should be fired for that nonsense... It's happened one too many times...

If Wade isn't going to do it, Jerry needs to step in and do it...

Eskimo

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2422199 said:
I just can't understand it. Why can we not fire the guy who is coaching ST?

Because Wade is devoid of testicles.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2422207 said:
We need the Commanders to make a mistake

No.

We just need to play solid football. We have beaten the crap out of this team. Seriously, we've dominated this team. O has really done nothing for Washington. Our O has beaten there D consistantly. We just haven't helped ourselves. TOs, penalties and ST have, once again, killed us.

Mike_45

Reaction score
ajk23az;2422247 said:
there was a receiver there.

Not sure what game you were watching, but there was not a reciever in the frame on the TV. Should have been grounding.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
There is no defending the special teams coach or the special teams players.

No one will attack the wedge! Soft.

Ken

Reaction score
Not sure that it is Read's fault that he has a bunch of wuss's on STs....

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
fire Bruce Read

today

I mean seriously, our kick-coverage guys don't bust wedges, instead of running down to make the tackle, they freeze and the guy just runs right by them

freakin' Mike Jenkins takes himself out of the play by running too wide