Cowboys Vs Commanders ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
BIGDen;2422269 said:
What are you talking about? We drove the field on them 3 times. Tehy had one drive. They are fortunate we gave them the ball back twice when we were about to score and that our special teams are a joke. The Commanders have not done much except for their first drive which started at midfield.
Optimism is not allowed, sir.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas needs to stop the Commanders on their first drive. The offense has had some time consuming drives, which shuold be wearing the Commanders defense out. If they step up and the Cowboys score after the defense stops the Commanders, I think Dallas will win convincingly..

StylisticS

Reaction score
jimnabby;2422280 said:
Huh? There's nothing about this game that suggests that a blowout might develop (and I know you meant "aren't"). We're dominating the game - the Commanders are only in it at all because of two bad passes by Romo and two bad ST plays.

You mean one bad pass. That 2nd INT wasn't on Romo.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2422265 said:
fire Bruce Read

today

I mean seriously, our kick-coverage guys don't bust wedges, instead of running down to make the tackle, they freeze and the guy just runs right by them

freakin' Mike Jenkins takes himself out of the play by running too wide

I will gladly missle dive at the legs of a group of guys. I'll do that for 300k. I'm not even close to a match is size, why the players in Dallas won't do that, who knows.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Novacek84;2422271 said:
Nice how this clown Suisham missed FGs for us left and right and all of a sudden he can't miss against us. Pitiful special teams play. All the momentum from the TD drive....gone.
:bow:

SlwSVT

Reaction score
3 drives inside the Commanders 30yd line and were down 10-7 at half with the Skins getting the ball to start. Let's hope we did not blow the game because of those missed opportunities.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Jenkins should be de-activated for a couple of games for his lack of effort in hte past two games...........he is pathetic.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2422292 said:
I will gladly missle dive at the legs of a group of guys. I'll do that for 300k. I'm not even close to a match is size, why the players in Dallas won't do that, who knows.

No kidding, what happened to the days of the Bill Bates when players took pride in special teams and earned their living doing it.

Smith22

Reaction score
The negativity in here is unreal. People talking about not bringing Romo back next year.. People saying we shouldn't have re-signed Owens after his performance last year......

I wonder why some of you even bother calling yourselves fans......

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Novacek84;2422271 said:
Nice how this clown Suisham missed FGs for us left and right and all of a sudden he can't miss against us. Pitiful special teams play. All the momentum from the TD drive....gone.

I love it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CutMeMick;2422291 said:
What do you think the Giants are saying to themselves,
after watching this 1st half?:lmao2:

we beat both of those teams once......

we will do it again.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2422295 said:
Jenkins should be de-activated for a couple of games for his lack of effort in hte past two games...........he is pathetic.
I agree, what a coward with no heart that guy is.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
The fact is Jenkins is too scared to tackle. That's his problem. He is scared to take on a ball carrier. Period. End of story!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
windward;2422296 said:
What did I miss? Unable to post in first half.

Typical drama queen stuff. Nothing too bad though. It was a good thread...better than some.