Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

Martice

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I just finished meditating and thinking only positive thoughts about our boyz. I passed on some good vibes onto our defense (may they dominate), I passed some good vibes on to our 'O' line so that they can open some holes for our running backs and protect our starting QB.

Here's to the game and to good vibes.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Any word on if Vanderdrunk is going to kick tonight, apologies if this has already been said?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Mike_45 said:
Any word on if Vanderdrunk is going to kick tonight, apologies if this has already been said?
He's here, I don't know if he will kick - brought both kickers

Wimbo

Reaction score
Martice said:
Hi Guys. I just finished meditating and thinking only positive thoughts about our boyz. I passed on some good vibes onto our defense (may they dominate), I passed some good vibes on to our 'O' line so that they can open some holes for our running backs and protect our starting QB.

Here's to the game and to good vibes.

Hippy. ;)

Big D

Reaction score
Mike_45 said:

I heard on the radio that Both he and Suisham will be kicking tonight.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Clove said:
He's here, I don't know if he will kick - brought both kickers

I thought I saw him warming up, just couldnt tell because Michaels head was in the way.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Here's hoping for a great game tonight.

And when I say "great game" I mean, of course, a royal butt whipping for the deadskins by our beloved Cowboys!

:starspin

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
TIME TO KICK SOME Commanders BUTT!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!! Bledsoe please get it together starting today and lead us to where we want to go