Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

BlueStar22

Reaction score
c'mon defense, make a play! yall have been giving up plays all freaking day!

RedLine

Reaction score
This is going to be one of those Cardiac-Cowboys games. Get yer paddles ready!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Its about that time of the game where # 31 makes up for all the bad plays with a nice game saving INT.

Eskimo

Reaction score
lyrclcipha12;1141930 said:
could mcbriar have had a worse day? him and henry i want to strangle

Hopefully Henry will be on the bench to start this series. He is going to almost single-handedly give away the game to the Skins scrub WRs.

cstanton1987

Reaction score
lyrclcipha12;1141919 said:
why the hell did we try the reverse. when has a reverse EVER worked for us
Thing is Glenn had nothing but green pastures in front of him if Gurode makes that block Glenn springs for 15

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Da Hammer;1141920 said:
i still cant believe how bad Gurode was on that play to not be able to block freaking carter

he didnt' even block him, he disengaged and ran upfield

this isn't one of Gurode's better mental days

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
like I said...cant get out of our own way...I cant believe Parcells gave this tema an offday this week

the season is probably over if we lose today, at leats in terms of making any serious playoff run...this game should have been voer 10 minutes ago, instead we're trying to find a way to lose again

David

Mattsdad

Reaction score
This team is playing extremely undisciplined. We are losing this ourselves; nothing really the Commanders are doing.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
i have never seen a team give games away like we do every single year. we should be up three scores in this game. penalties, drops, stupid plays like gurode:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
'Skins run a lot of misdirection plays. Most of there big plays have come off of these type of plays. The ironic thing is, the 'Skins were ridiculing us for calling trick plays last year, but they've done so many here.

If we could get some penatration (like Richard Seymour in NE), this stuff wouldn't work.