Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

Undisputed

Reaction score
If Romo gets the first here...he is officially the best thing since sliced bread.

wxcpo

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1141893 said:
i cant imagine how many sacks we would have if bledsoe was in the game...

And I can't imagine how much we would be winning this game by if we didn't give you all those yards in penalties.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 26:

Romo Draw Barber breaks tackles gets 8. NO penalty, they thought it was.

Eskimo

Reaction score
One thing about Parcells - he really needs the better team to win the game because he will get outcoached on game day.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i still cant believe how bad Gurode was on that play to not be able to block freaking carter

canters

Reaction score
I have little faith in the D---Skins will score easiy if they get it back.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
WE are not a gimmicy team Parcells, no more trick plays:

Punt, rolls into the end zone again... Geesh

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
wxcpo;1141913 said:
And I can't imagine how much we would be winning this game by if we didn't give you all those yards in penalties.

I know. With the exception of the first quarter, you all have dominated us. Now, we are back in the game, and starting to play well again

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
GoinForSix;1141820 said:
Like I said in the first quarter. I'm not concerned we are the better team. They have been given 134 yards off penalties, and dropped passes. Cooley just caught a tipped ball in the end zone our defender nearly picked off? Great execution Washington. Like I said, we are the better team.

Cooley was open for the whole duration of the play. You guys nearly got lucky because it took Brunell forever to throw him the ball.