Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
CyEYwa9UAAAD_R_

Zeke not about to leave any meat on that bone

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Great win. 10-1 is not just being lucky. I'm not a fan of the bend-but-don't-break defense Dallas runs (definitely compensates for injury and talent issues), but it's surely doing enough, considering the offensive juggernaut, to keep this team in the W column....

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
They missed two field goals or it would have been 32, if they got the onside kick they would have won the game. Everybody seems to recognize but you. Actually I think you do but you fought so hard saying this was a good defense at half that you're not capable of admitting your wrong. It's ok, it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, you're not that big man. Our defense stinks. If we can get everyone healthy we're a decent defense with no pass rush but now we have a ton of injured corners and safeties. Everybody seems to realize this but you. As you can tell no one is fighting this fight with you it's only that thinks our D is great. You're flat out wrong and I think you're just borderline trolling pretending this is a great D. Our offense won the game as usual.

Shoulda.. woulda... coulda...

The Natural

Reaction score
always happy for a W but that defensive showing damn near spoils the feeling

manster4ever

Reaction score
After watching the detroit v minnesota game, Minnesota is not on the same level as the skins...better defensively, not even close offensively...

True but they will be hungry (lost to the Lions at end of game on terrible throw by Bradford) and have a good D. I believe they defend the run quite well. I'd love to have their D with our O'...just saying. That'll be a tough roadie. Wish we had 10 days instead of 7 ******.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Let it go, Dez. Just let it go.

Nope.

Bring it on and let it fester in that no class pile of garbage Norman...which it will.

I've been saying this all year long...Norman isn't anywhere near the money he's getting paid and gets beat on the deep ball A LOT.

Basically, set him up with comeback routes and then he'll get torched on anything deep. AJ Green exposed this a while ago.

YR

lukin2006

Reaction score
I thought it was poorly offiated, the zebras missed a few calls...

Those missed field goals are part of the game, the missed onside kick (twice), part of the game...I'm confident if we were down by 1 Dak would have moved us into position to win the game, no need to worry about Dak or Zeke anymore...they've earned the right to be trusted. Dak may not have been the best QB to be drafted this year, but I'm convinced Dak is perfect for this team and I wouldn't take him over any of the other high draft QBS last draft..

TheHerd

Reaction score
So consider this. Our defense got carved up about as much as my turkey. Washington played mistake free football and had 500 yards of offense. Our offense was good, but not as good as they've been all year.

And we still won!

I guess I feel like Washington cannot possibly play better, and we can play a LOT better. AND we still beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.