Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
The offense only had one possession in the 3 td quarter I believe

That's correct. One possession only. And the possession wasn't a 3 and out either, as was said by another poster.

Anyway, I think we all know our offense is great, and our defense is not so great. I'm enjoying leftover good vibes from the big win, along with leftover food. All is well. Go Cowboys! Bring on the Vikings.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
That's correct. One possession only. And the possession wasn't a 3 and out either, as was said by another poster.

Anyway, I think we all know our offense is great, and our defense is not so great. I'm enjoying leftover good vibes from the big win, along with leftover food. All is well. Go Cowboys! Bring on the Vikings.

I think that was me. I was wrong. I went back and looked. We did get a first down. I regret the error.

The defense still 'held serve' enough times to preserve the win. We never trailed and so the defense never gave the lead away. Holding them to 6 points in 3 quarters meant once the defense finally collapsed in the 4th, the Commanders still couldn't score enough to catch up when our offense added another 14 points.

Assuming the D didn't give up the long TD bomb to DJax, and we win by 31-19, is everybody still so freaked out? We never trailed.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
I think that was me. I was wrong. I went back and looked. We did get a first down. I regret the error.

The defense still 'held serve' enough times to preserve the win. We never trailed and so the defense never gave the lead away. Holding them to 6 points in 3 quarters meant once the defense finally collapsed in the 4th, the Commanders still couldn't score enough to catch up when our offense added another 14 points.

Assuming the D didn't give up the long TD bomb to DJax, and we win by 31-19, is everybody still so freaked out? We never trailed.

I think the defense is doing the best it can with what it has. I admire the effort, and they honestly surprise me from time to time. That said, they need a major injection of talent that won't come until next year at the earliest. I think everyone can agree on that. I'm glad that our defense doesn't worry you as much as it does me. Thanks for the response, and enjoy your leftovers if you have any.

dallasdave

Reaction score

:yourock::yourock::yourock:

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
We should try this with The Sauce and Zeke:

Matter of fact, we still a lot of NE's plays passing plays. I'm sure Dak Brady can pull them off. :thumbup:

ragman

Reaction score
Maybe #2 should be: To Commanders RB Robert Kelley: How bout them cowboys!

I forgot #3. Josh Norman is a punk.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Zeke: "I love this team"

Is it me or does he run like he's running through the air (feet off the ground)?

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.