Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders Post game thread ***

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it was the offensive line that made both Zeke and Dak go. The Cowboys wisely put the ball in Zeke's hands today given the weather. Reminded me of the October 1993 game at Philly when Emmitt ran wild in the rain and Aikman hardly threw at all.

Prescott was horrible today. He doesn't see the field. He was inaccurate. His greatest strength is avoiding big mistakes. Like a bus driver would do.

bud914

Reaction score
th

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Really?? That’s your take away? Why pass it in those conditions when you don’t have to? Come on man! You’re just hating now.
He knows what he’s doing to anyone that responds. Wentz and the Eagles were hardly the team against the 9ers at home in Philly that Dak and the Cowboys were in SF.

zeke21

Reaction score
Risen is right.. Zeke is the main driver on this team. However I believe dak is a very competent bus driver which might be enough to get us where we want to go.. but he has no arm and league has got film on him now. With Zeke Rolling.. he will look good but if Zeke is out then he will look like trash.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like how you didn’t mention the game sealing Int.

:rolleyes:

Tim Tebow throws for 143 yards.

I'll take a QB with 263, a TD and an INT.

It must be nice to be an NFL QB and all you have to do is throw for 143 to beat a rival on the road. He's asked to do the least of any starting QB in the league.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Prescott was horrible today. He doesn't see the field. He was inaccurate. His greatest strength is avoiding big mistakes. Like a bus driver would do.

14 of 22 and no turnovers in a game with horrific field conditions is not a horrible game. He was inaccurate on one pass in the third quarter that I can recall.

HungryLion

Reaction score

It must be nice to be an NFL QB and all you have to do is throw for 143 to beat a rival on the road. He's asked to do the least of any starting QB in the league.

Dak was second in the league in TD’s despite having his bye week already, leading up to this game.

Bus drivers don’t do that.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Norm and Donnie making excuses for the Commanders and no comment about the poor officiating.....and the callers suck as usual....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

You want the interception? What if it came on the drive Dallas led 26-19?

After a huge win, somehow we find a way to belittle Dak Prescott. This isn't a personal attack on you, I just watched a game in which the Cowboys decided not to throw the ball all over the place given the weather.

Dak just threw 3 TD passes in three consecutive games going into today.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
La'El Collins struggled vs Kerrigan today. Got Justin Houston next week.

Dallas gonna have to give him some help, be it a TE or a RB to chip the DE.

I Hope Collins steps up but...

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Risen is right.. Zeke is the main driver on this team. However I believe dak is a very competent bus driver which might be enough to get us where we want to go.. but he has no arm and league has got film on him now. With Zeke Rolling.. he will look good but if Zeke is out then he will look like trash.

And you have no clue.