Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders Post game thread ***

Reaction score
A few people in the game thread could not believe that the Cowboys have not had an offensive holding call in their favor for awhile. I went back and checked to make sure, and the last offensive holding call in the Cowboys favor was in the fourth quarter of the Arizona game with 11:11 minutes left.
So get this, the Cowboys have now played 4 straight games, or 16 consecutive quarters without the opposing team being called for offensive holding.

That is disgusting to say the least, and you can pick up your tinfoil hat at the door.
That is completely insane.

A freaking joke.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a reason why every WR on this roster is struggling this year. Every single one. Is it all them? Or is it because of the QB?

It's not hard to figure out. He doesn't see the field and doesn't have the arm to make all the throws.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
PreviewInstanceData
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

HungryLion

Reaction score
There's a reason why every WR on this roster is struggling this year. Every single one. Is it all them? Or is it because of the QB?

It's not hard to figure out. He doesn't see the field and doesn't have the arm to make all the throws.

The see the field argument might be legit, which isn’t odd for a second year QB.

Lacking the arm to make the throws is asinine. He has the arm to make all the throws.

noletime95

Reaction score

The jury is still out, but judging him in these conditions doesn't make sense. If Washington COULD run, that's what they would have done too.

Proximo

Reaction score
A few people in the game thread could not believe that the Cowboys have not had an offensive holding call in their favor for awhile. I went back and checked to make sure, and the last offensive holding call in the Cowboys favor was in the fourth quarter of the Arizona game with 11:11 minutes left.
So get this, the Cowboys have now played 4 straight games, or 16 consecutive quarters without the opposing team being called for offensive holding.

That is disgusting to say the least, and you can pick up your tinfoil hat at the door.

I have nothing to add to this just quoting so it doesn't get missed or lost in the shuffle.

Disgusting.

bud914

Reaction score

any idea how many have been called on us?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I know what your angle is at this point and it’s pointless to argue.

But I don’t see how Dak’s skill set is marginal.

He has good size, strength, speed (for a quarterback), has a strong arm, is smart, has a great work ethic, strong leadership skills, and makes good decisions on the football field. He also has excellen ball handling skills with really good play action fakes.

People have been underestimating his skill set his whole life.
You're correct in assessments, yet, Risen is also, as Dak doesn't see all the field and goes kinda tunnel vision a little to soon

Edit: I just read thread post

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tim Tebow throws for 143 yards.

I'll take a QB with 263, a TD and an INT.

It must be nice to be an NFL QB and all you have to do is throw for 143 to beat a rival on the road. He's asked to do the least of any starting QB in the league.

Zeke was running at 5+ yards a clip. Why pass? And oh yea, we won.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott will not be flying back to Dallas following today's win against the Washington Commanders. Elliott said he will head to New York to be in attendance at his hearing Monday for a preliminary injunction to block the NFL's six-game suspension.

i
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Reaction score
Yep. Very marginal skill set. If you want to contend with him under center you better have a great OL and RB as well as a pretty good defense. He's simply not nor will he ever be a franchise QB.

Your next accurate football talent evaluation will be your first. You have a million likes because of your snark and sarcasm, not because you know anything about football. Everyone who reads your posts should remember that.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
any idea how many have been called on us?
We have had 15 offensive holding calls against us and 6 against our opponents. That is by far the biggest difference between calls for and calls against. Only the Cardinals have more holding calls against at 17. The Cards also have 11 offensive holding calls in their favor.
Green Bay and the Giants have 5 holding calls against them and Miami has 3 holding calls against them.

visionary

Reaction score
Good game guys, this was a must win IMO
A win is a win
Zeke plated great
Dak played good
DL starting to show a little