Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys offense on the road is really a mess. They have no chance in the playoffs unless they get this figured out. They came out smoking on the first two drives then nothing.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Sam Williams sprints 50-60 yards to cover a punt, then has to pass rush the next 2 plays on Defense...Sam is getting his snaps now.

sacase

Reaction score
So we’ve got big problems suddenly. is not seeing the field well and just isn’t comfortable without knowing Tyron Smith is at LT. Defense can’t stop anyone.
But it's not even the left side it's the middle and right

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Dak needs to see that blitz and audible a hot route for it. Can’t just expect those routes to open up that quick with 1 man coming free.

Blackrain

Reaction score
We get turned around, no holding call. Seriously why isn't Dak throwing it at the refs balls.
I'm so sick of watching our defense get held and then the refs call ticky tack holding on our offensive line it's about ready to make me stop watching football all together

ScalperX

Reaction score
lol.dak can’t do any of it. In case you missed the fact the guy is supported beyond belief. He get more yac then most seem to understand
10-4. I think he’s doing alright considering every game relies on his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.