Game Day *** Cowboys vs Dolphins post game thread ***

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yup!! People don't understand-Bridgewater hardly took any snaps to prepare for the Rams. A week of preparation makes a difference. Also, I don't think Seattle is all that. They could have very well lost to the 0-3 Bengals and 0-2 Steelers...Regardless it should be a good one!!! Two BIG games coming next. Cupcake season is over..until the Jets and the shEagles!
Copy on that,my Brougham:thumbup:
( Yer' a pretty cool dude I'm thinking,,maybe,you could check out my 'added' inebriated afterthought ? To the initial post,bro:starspin:)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Don't wish injuries, especially on our own players. It's just tacky.
NO, running brother! You gotta' call them kinda' low-browed& lower still illustration of ones own personally viewed self esteem & therefory/ thusly correspondingly overall lower I.Q. containin' therein, by them there off the cuff kinda' quips comin' from yer' fellow forum members for what they truly are, my man,,,ie: "$*** fer' brains" posters,,,o_O

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NO, brother! You gotta' call them kinda' low-browed& lower still illustration of ones own personally viewed self esteem & therefory/ thusly correspondingly overall lower I.Q. containin' therein, by them there off the cuff kinda' quips comin' from yer' fellow forum members for what they truly are, my man,,,ie: "$*** fer' brains" posters,,,o_O
I thought I'd be a little more diplomatic. :laugh:

Eightneight

Reaction score
By listening g to Daks post game comments it seems he got a bit over confident this week with all the success he had weeks one and two. He's a smart QB and will (if he hasn't already) learn from that first half. 3-0 baby. I expect better football from this team next week and moving forward. Go cowboys! !

vicjagger

Reaction score
A win is a win is a win fellas, but dam that was ugly as *****.

Lets be real here, if it was anybody other than the sorry arse Dolphins we were playing today we would have lost. I am really worried about the Saints game now, that looks like an L right now.
***** Packers, too.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The nfl has really made a move to youth in their advertisements and music.

I’m good with it

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NO, running brother! You gotta' call them kinda' low-browed& lower still illustration of ones own personally viewed self esteem & therefory/ thusly correspondingly overall lower I.Q. containin' therein, by them there off the cuff kinda' quips comin' from yer' fellow forum members for what they truly are, my man,,,ie: "$*** fer' brains" posters,,,o_O
:clap: