Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins Post game thread***

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You can't trade Dak.

He has a stupid contract.

Jerry thinks Parsons is LT and he's popular. He will be the highest paid defender ever when time comes.

Plankton

Reaction score
I don’t get Quinn.

Tua is throwing quick— so you give cushion?! Press and sit on everything short!!!!
The Cowboys held the Miami offense to one touchdown. The bend but don't break strategy against the pass wasn't the issue. It was the complete inability to protect the quarterback and the complete inability to win the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball.

visionary

Reaction score
Dak crapped the bed? :laugh: He played a very solid game and gave us the lead in the final minutes. We lost because of a fumble and our D couldn’t make critical stops.
Until that last drive, Dak had thrown for about 160 yards with 1 TD with several 3and outs and not throwing when WRs were open. I call that crapping the bed

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Both are talked about on all of the debate shows. Jerry is winning. Cowboys fans are losing.

1942willys

Reaction score
Until that last drive, Dak had thrown for about 160 yards with 1 TD with several 3and outs and not throwing when WRs were open. I call that crapping the bed
Dak did not play bad but he certainly did not play SOLID
HE did make plays at the end which he gets cred for

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did you see our OL? It was crap today! Dak had little time to throw. Get real! When the game was on the line he gave us the lead.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Anybody note how many drops he had, or how many balls were thrown his way? Tolbert made a terrific catch, and I can't recall one other attempt thrown his way

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Cowboys hopefully lose out . They are not good enough to do anything in post season. It’s better to get a better draft position, not that it would matter with this clown show franchise anyway.

Slick

Reaction score
Well his contract as it is. He will count 60 million against the cap next year. So he either has to be extended, traded or cut. You make the call. Keep in mind is you trade him. Your going to have to give up some pics for whoever will take him cuz of the cost of his contract
I’d cut him now.

visionary

Reaction score
Did you see our OL? It was crap today! Dak had little time to throw. Get real! When the game was on the line he gave us the lead.
Yes im not absolving the OL but he did have open WRs he still couldn’t find them plenty of times

Mccarthy and Dak are never gonna get us to a SB. Time to move on

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
:facepalm: This is such a loser post.
Goes along with our loser team…27 years and counting. Unfortunately for you reality is on my side. It amazes me and makes me laugh anyone still believes in this dog **** franchise lol. Wake up . Until Jerry dies and Stephen moves on it’s lose, lose, lose, lose and more lose.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe we keep coming up short in these situations given our huge and glaring advantage in intangible qualities like "leadership"