Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins Post game thread***

tcc0808

Reaction score
Boys weren’t meant to win today - says NY.

BS roughing call
missed holding calls, at least 10
A left tackle who couldn’t get his head out of his butt
A FB who can’t take a simple handoff
A 10M RB who ran inspired on 1 play
On and on.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Cowboys are taking this loss and winning right to the Super Bowl!

You heard it here first! :laugh:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Offense made some dumb mistakes (seriously a fumble at the 1) early and then took too long to get going. Defense was great until it actually had to be. Overall though it was a tight game on the road against the number 2 team in the AFC. While I expected a win I cannot be upset when you lose a close road game against elite competition.
Exactly. They fought back, but came up short.

I’ll take it

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Lol at all the people that said the Cowboys would run the table to finish the season. Thumped by Bills and got worked in Miami.

I knew the last stretch was going to be tough. But this doesn’t look like a playoff team.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, what position does Dallas have in the draft? They will make the playoffs and get bounced by Mayfield and Tampa.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm just hoping we don't screw up the draft like last year. Have to take the little victories since that's all we have.

Mark

Reaction score
Dolphins, by far, the superior team. On the field, and on the sideline.

They should have blown us out...having to settle for FGs on five scoring drives.

Very disappointed in Mike McCarthy...he blundered badly in crucial situations. DAL should have definitely let Miami score earlier on that last drive. The only prayer DAL had was having the ball in their hands with some time, timeouts, and an opportunity to score.

Tyron Smith is worth every nickel he's being paid. The left side of the O-line was absent tonight. And it showed...painfully.