Cowboys Vs Eagle ****Game Thread**** 1st Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Game #2 9/ 15/08 7:30 PM Texas Stadium

1st Half

dallas_helmet.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Please share your game comments, observations, and thoughts in this thread thank you.

*****All other game related threads will be merged into the game thread******

Reaction score
Okay now it's time for the women and children to go to bed and men come out and play.... Let's go Boyz!!!! 38-21 beatdown!

:trophy: :eagles: :suxiggle:

trashy

Reaction score
wow - Monday Night Countdown - ESPN - what the hell, these guys are totally talking trash on the Cowboys! They interview T.O., ask him about Donovan McNabb, and when he answers all they show is his answer and all of them dump all over him like he just can't let go of it. What a total hit piece! What a bunch of ****ing hater morons. I have absolutely no respect for those guys and will never watch that group of blood-suckers again. EVER.

T.O. FTW!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Im dying to see this thing start. I want to see the Defense 1st. Come out and set the tone.

reddyuta

Reaction score
the hatefest made me sick-thank god this is the only monday night game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I hope TO posts 3 TDs tonight, and we get a shut out victory. Even if it's 3 to 0

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Wonder how long it will be till the first "we suck" and "our defense cannot stop anyone" post?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If your name is not Ray Charles...how about just singing the National Anthem without trying to turn it into your personal scale party or audition for american idol.

Ok...maybe it is just me but that annoys me.