Cowboys Vs Eagle ****Game Thread**** 1st Half

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
BnGFever;2260416 said:
Yeah, it's pretty bad. You guys are getting torched by an eagles receiving corp with a rookie and a few other no names.

It'll get better. Your D isnt Rams bad.

I can't get over that. they don't even have brown or curtis. what a damn joke this is. :bang2:

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Well, with all the good players we allegedly have we ought to be doing a lot better than this. The scheme we are playing has me scratching my head.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
Does this mean that Wade Phillips and Brian Stewart are not the defensive guru's that everyone claimed them to be...?

I am disgusted with the Dallas defense tonight. What a joke.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
T.O81;2260412 said:
He should be gone after this game!!

I think you're kidding ourselves if you think this is Stewart's defense. All he's doing is carrying out Wade's orders. That's like Philly firing it's Offensive coordinator when Reid is clearly calling the shots.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2260323 said:
:bang2:

No more talk...please......this team is a joke......i love the Cowboys but until we get some heart..or a New DC....this is what we get every sunday vs a good team...we can have all the cover corners in the world...amazing
Please dude you along with everyone else in here are overeacting and overexaggerating way too much. Super Bowls aren't won or lost in Week 2 of the season.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
jksmith269;2260369 said:
It's not our D it's just the scheme that's being played... with our DB's we should be pressing more...

you are so right. i thought we will preassure mcnabb. instead of we are playing zones all day and mcflabb is picking us apart.

we have 3 great corners on our roster with two grat draft picks also so how come we can't cover 3 second tier wrs ?

i am sorry but gimme another DC

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
you gotta be kidding me.

the free passes you guys wannt give this team is just mind boggling.

Yakuza Rich;2260422 said:
It would be nice if the refs called a hold on Philly. I've counted four blatant holds by Philly's O-Line that the refs failed to call. And I'm talking right in the same realm as the Proctor hold (which was a correct call obviously).

YAKUZA