Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We're 2 games behind the Giants now that they just beat the Bucs. If we lose tonight, we'll be 2.5 back. I think we'll have a shot at winning the division if we're 1.5 games back when Romo returns. (They have a BYE when Romo returns against a bad Dolphins beat so a win would put us 1 game back with 6 games to go.) A win tonight would be very helpful but it wouldn't be the end of the season if we lost. Now, a loss tonight and next week against the Bucs would likely be the end of the season. It would put us 2-3 games behind the Eagles and 2.5-3.5 games behind the Giants when Romo returns. We can't go 0-7 without Romo. We'd be done. Even Romo going 7-0 probably wouldn't be enough. So let's get a win. Preferably tonight against a division rival. This team can't be so pathetic that it can't win a single game against a bunch of mediocre teams (besides the Patriots) without Romo.

Staubacher

Reaction score
We're 2 games behind the Giants now that they just beat the Bucs. If we lose tonight, we'll be 2.5 back. I think we'll have a shot at winning the division if we're 1.5 games back when Romo returns. (They have a BYE when Romo returns against a bad Dolphins beat so a win would put us 1 game back with 6 games to go.) A win tonight would be very helpful but it wouldn't be the end of the season if we lost. Now, a loss tonight and next week against the Bucs would likely be the end of the season. It would put us 2-3 games behind the Eagles and 2.5-3.5 games behind the Giants when Romo returns. We can't go 0-7 without Romo. We'd be done. Even Romo going 7-0 probably wouldn't be enough. So let's get a win. Preferably tonight against a division rival. This team can't be so pathetic that it can't win a single game against a bunch of mediocre teams (besides the Patriots) without Romo.

You took the long way to say we are running out of tomorrows

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Regardless of my personal thougths, lets stick together as fans, be positive. And go with whatever happens. And please, lets be civil and respectful of others opinions. we should be blessed others dont always agree,

A painting of a single color is an empty canvas .. meanwhile a painting with a mix of colors is ART :)

:cool:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 3m3 minutes ago
Pregame hug between DeMarco Murray and Jerry Jones. #PHIvsDAL

CTVRABtWsAALj60.jpg

Deep_South

Reaction score
Regardless of my personal thougths, lets stick together as fans, be positive. And go with whatever happens. And please, lets be civil and respectful of others opinions. we should be blessed others dont always agree,

Good point - it's hard to learn anything if everyone agrees on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.