Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Cassel were to have a rough go the first half and the Cowboys fall behind it wouldn't surprise me if they went back to Weeden he has been good in relief coming off the bench.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 3m3 minutes ago
Pregame hug between DeMarco Murray and Jerry Jones. #PHIvsDAL

CTVRABtWsAALj60.jpg

Wait, Murray's on the Eagles now?

Staubacher

Reaction score
I hope this military salute wasn't billed by the NFL I was disappointed to hear that they do that but shouldn't be surprised

superonyx

Reaction score
I WANT IT ALL BUT MOST ******* IMPORTANTLY I WANNA SEE A WIN

SO DALLAS LETS BEAT THE **** OUT OF THOSE SCUM BAGS

LETS GO COWBOYS

Not to be personal but you can't find a place to watch the game or a real computer.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If Cassel were to have a rough go the first half and the Cowboys fall behind it wouldn't surprise me if they went back to Weeden he has been good in relief coming off the bench.

That's a good point. His success has definitely come in reserve. Not really sure why, but we could certainly use that if Cassel struggles and the game is close.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is one of those games where the win is sweeter than normal and a loss is worse than it should be.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's a good point. His success has definitely come in reserve. Not really sure why, but we could certainly use that if Cassel struggles and the game is close.

No time to really think about it, get the pre-game jitters, etc. Kind of like a 3rd baseman playing 2nd......tough sometimes because ya have time to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.