Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacek84

Reaction score
I've seen enough of Terrance Williams to know they need to draft a 2nd WR next year. This guy is way too inconsistent and not dependable.

bark

Reaction score
Terrance Williams . Just bad on that play. These are the kind of plays that you need in the midst of a losing streak !!!

Sydla

Reaction score
Those are the plays you look back on and get pissed at when you lose.

We need a #2 WR nextvyear

manster4ever

Reaction score
TWill being....TWill....he isn't a very good #3 let alone #2. Just a bad option out there. Let the ball hit him in the chest and didn't use his hands. Same crap he did at Baylor and ever SINCE he's been in D'. Clown

jblaze2004

Reaction score
terrance williams will never be a big time wr. Smh catch with your hands that would of been caught.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's routine for Dez.

I really hope this steamer of a season will at least show the front office we need a WR or two.

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm ready for us to become a defensive team. Use that #1 pick and get a safety. Despite our excellent defensive efforts, there is a very real chance Philly could win this game because they are hanging around. We're not getting what we should on the offensive side of the ball and a lot of that is play calling.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Offense looked great first drive. Now back to crap. Need to get Dez involved again

Status
Not open for further replies.