Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It's imperative that Dallas drafts or signs a good one technique next offseason.

I'm so tired of hearing that one is not necessary.

One is necessary, just not as necessary as other positions. Tampa eventually spent a first on one when it felt it had the other pieces in place.

However, I do like how Irving is playing right now. His first-half effort should earn him more playing time in the second half, but I don't think we see him as a first-down player.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
I do not enjoy watching this football team at all. It was only Romo that made this team watchable apparently

Yeah, it's painful much of the time.
And frustrating since we have weapons, but can't seem to optimally use them.

AzCowboysFan

Reaction score
Were gonna lose by 10. This defense can't get off the field enough now. They're gonna be completely gassed by the 4th quarter.

We came out and hit Dez twice right away and now we've looked his way 1 time since then.

Hope he's not hurt and playing decoy now

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we need to play gregory and irving alil more. The dline is gassed. Getting zero pressure other than irving.

Zordon

Reaction score
Said at the end of training camp we would get run on all year. We are too light up the middle, Gregor getting pushed off. This dine just is too small. Can't rush our rushmen, and can't defend the run - great ...
marinelli keeps spinning down ends to tackle. idk why he doesn't like the mammoth DTs these other teams have.

Wood

Reaction score
Sam Bradford gives the ball up to every team he plays.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He clearly pushed the guy, Maxwell probably picks it off if Williams didn't push him.

You need glasses dude. Williams barely touched him much less pushed off. Continue your hate agenda against Williams though

Status
Not open for further replies.