Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Said at the end of training camp we would get run on all year. We are too light up the middle, Gregor getting pushed off. This dine just is too small. Can't rush our rushmen, and can't defend the run - great ...
I said the exact same. I was especially concerned about this Philly rushing attack. But we shut them down week 1

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
This is why I feel bad when I hear a starting OL'man from the opposing team is not going to play .. for some reason the replacement shuts down our pass rush .... ALWAYS

:cool:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Were gonna lose by 10. This defense can't get off the field enough now. They're gonna be completely gassed by the 4th quarter.

We came out and hit Dez twice right away and now we've looked his way 1 time since then.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Funny out of all our DL moves this year, David Irving is the best. This game anyway.

Proximo

Reaction score
I do not enjoy watching this football team at all. It was only Romo that made this team watchable apparently

Then turn it off bro and watch something else. What kind of fool consciously watches something that they do not enjoy watching at all?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we get the ball back. Would of been nice to be ahead by alteast 3 points though smh.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Were gonna lose by 10. This defense can't get off the field enough now. They're gonna be completely gassed by the 4th quarter.

We came out and hit Dez twice right away and now we've looked his way 1 time since then.

Shut up. We're getting the ball in the second half first and we'll score.

Status
Not open for further replies.