Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Bye bye Sanchez. He is blowing his opportunity to be the backup next season. Kellen Moore must be smiling on the sidelines

Cowboys22

Reaction score
17 points they might have a chance...10 seems unlikely...Wentz floats up a pick 6 or something.

You were saying? My point is that they aren't going to score anymore on offense with Sanchize at QB.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Brother we can all love Dak Prescott and actually acknowledge the truth. A healthy Romo IS the best QB on this team. Lovin' one isn't equal to being against the other.

Well said... I don't get that either. You can like both. Just because you like one does NOT mean you hate the other.

The most durable QB is Dak. The best pure passers is Romo. The best game manager is Dak. The best gunslinger is Romo. Who would I play... have no friggin idea... but if we are in a playoff game, down by 21, in the middle of the 3rd QTR, I am going to Romo. If im ahead. I am going with Dak. If the offense is flat and going nowhere and needs a spark, in the playoffs,I'm going to Romo for a series and see if we wake up. That's what irritates me... Romo was the consummate professional and teammate being bench and he supported Dak 100%. If the TEAM needs Romo and Dak gets Butt hurt, Dak isn't a great team mate in my mind. It's about the team and I fully expect that Dak would come out of the game if Romo is needed. And I honestly think Dak would be a team guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.