Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
Which was 2-3 years ago. You can't play young Romo game here. Last 2-3 yrs he has been injured a lot and getting crushed in games. You can't say 1/1/17 Romo is same as 2013-2014. If you do then you are clueless about how QBs have trouble in their upper 30s

Which was due to unforseen injuries. Which is why I am for Dak Prescott leading this team throughout the season and the playoffs. Romo is an uncertainty that you cannot afford to depend on at this point of his career (not if you have a very good option on your roster). Saying that, if the last 2-3 years were injury free, a healthy Romo would be a better option than any rookie to have ever played QB in the last 100 years.

JDSmith

Reaction score
All these turnovers for Sanchez in his career do not happen by chance

He's too consistent in making bad decisions. I'm rolling with Dak and romo next year

I think the only way they could do that would be to allow Romo to compete for the starting job. I love the idea of having them both, but I don't see it happening.

Proximo

Reaction score
So, we punt the ball inside their own 1 yard line....get an immediate stop, forcing them to punt, end up with the ball in good field position, and then Dirty Sanchez IMMEDIATELY throws an INT. Good lord.

Cmac

Reaction score
Sanchez needs to take that bad karma and go and shove it.....he about to smell deactivation AGAIN.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Sanchez is a diamond surrounded by trash, errrr, I mean he's ayyyyyyiiiiiieeeeee....

Status
Not open for further replies.