Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So whats the verdict now on having Sanchez as our backup next year instead of Romo? LOL!!!!!!!!

J817

Reaction score
Why? Because the backup is bad? I have never understood that logic, if Romo gets hurt you play Prescott. It's not as if you're putting Sanchez out there.

Consistency (as in whose calling the snaps) and the development for the future are my reasons. Can't speak for others.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
They wanted positive tape for a trade. They didn't want him to play longer and risk a bad play that would hurt his value.

With all due respect, that makes no sense. Teams know what they have in Romo. The only question is his health.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This game is over. But we already proved we still have the drive with nothing to play for, and I'm proud of that. We demolished the Lions who had everything to play for, and we led this game. You really can't count it as a game with Sanchez.

JDSmith

Reaction score
One series from Romo confirmed why the coaches have been scared to let him compete.. is clearly the better qb. I'm still confused why we stayed with Dak... Very worried it's going to cost us a ring or maybe even more.

I've been worried about that too, but now I think that the coaches would pull Dak if he's struggling in a playoff game and put Romo in.

Status
Not open for further replies.