Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Consistency (as in whose calling the snaps) and the development for the future are my reasons. Can't speak for others.

I think the team has had enough work with Dak that they would adapt to his playing style quickly. As for development, I'll take the present over the future. Nobody knows what next year will bring. And Dak can learn from the bench, it's not like they'd make him stay home if he wasn't starting.

khiladi

Reaction score
I thought everybody was on the Sanchez train because of his relationship with Dak...

Hailmary

Reaction score
Pretty sure we're stuck with Sanchez for the rest of the game. Once you put in your 3rd stringer, you can't go back to any previous QBs you had in.
Is that true? I thought that was only if the emergency qb went in. Regardless, Sanchez can stink up the joint all he wants. This game means even less than a preseason game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So whats the verdict now on having Sanchez as our backup next year instead of Romo? LOL!!!!!!!!

In a vacuum, I think we all know there's no debate. But roster decisions aren't made in a vacuum.

Status
Not open for further replies.