Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section446

Reaction score
Not making excuses. Dealing with facts. I can't help it if you're oblivious.
No, you're making excuses. God forbid that anyone wearing the star just not be very good in a given season. Some of the lesser beings struggle with reality.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Williams forgot we were tackled for a loss and therefore needed more then 1 yard. He put a finger up like he really has the first....... Dude you are 3 yards short

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
For those who care, you should root for WAS to beat NYG for draft positioning. DET/GB is also interesting, but you should root for GB as DET may eventually end up with a higher SoS than us even if they lose.

erod

Reaction score
he is a system Qb (college career).......in a pro-scheme. Round peg being forced into a square hole

the Scheme needs piks/ rubs at various depths to give dak looks he is used to.........ie wide open man. He doesnt have the game instincts to throw at a guy coming into a nfl window of being "open"........let alone the accuaracy
In other words, we need to draft a quarterback in the first round.

Pants

Reaction score
I feel embarrassed that I flip back and forth between this crap show and The Hunger Games that I have seen 100 tines. The movie is as predictable as our offense

Status
Not open for further replies.