Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Calling it now.....this will be the uglyiest game of the year. First one to 3 wins. :lmao2:

willia451

Reaction score
One of our receivers hugged the Eagles DB as they were running downfield. Must be true love.

sbark

Reaction score
Dez possibly not being here next season is based on his lack of production and money. Dak is going to be here regardless of money.
Dak is becoming the clear problem here....................no accuracy no instincts, no mojo

give Dez romo back and he'd be fine..............give Dez G.bays scheme/rogers.........rams........might well be the diff..........

erod

Reaction score
It wasn't one of the times in the last decade when we squandered HFA throughout with a one and done home loss?
We were competitive.

These Eagles are going to get slapped around badly, especially if Drew Brees comes to town.

Brooksey

Reaction score
why bother playing Tcrawford? He's done after the season..just taking experience away from Taco

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The funny thing about the false start on Philly penalty. Crawford's hand was offsides. It is possible the referee would have thrown the flag on Dallas if not for the false start.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The real question is can Dak get the ball to him
Look stop it. If you or anybody else has to reply to me about Dak don't. Y'all believe what you believe and I will believe what I believe, no need to make every comment about Dak. I get it, you don't like Dak, I don't need to hear about it every comment

Status
Not open for further replies.