Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak is becoming the clear problem here....................no accuracy no instincts, no mojo

give Dez romo back and he'd be fine..............give Dez G.bays scheme/rogers.........rams........might well be the diff..........

Some of you need to get over Romo. Dez had another pass hit him in the hands that he couldn’t come down with it. That’s not the QB.

Proof

Reaction score
I'm willing to give Dak 1 more year. Dez is done. Those wanting Cooper Rush, it will never happen because red jesus doesn't have the balls and jerrah won't allow it

Along with it being stupid. Nailed it

IheartRomo

Reaction score
There are only two silver linings in this putrid, embarrassing, nightmare of a season:

1) The Eagles have no chance at a SB. Foles is truly awful.
2) This defense has a chance to be solid going forward if a little LB depth is acquired behind Lee. For the first time in nearly a decade, our defense has a chance to not be our Achilles heel next year.

runback22

Reaction score
Dez has never been the same since he got his big contract. Just another guy in it solely for the money

links18

Reaction score
Look stop it. If you or anybody else has to reply to me about Dak don't. Y'all believe what you believe and I will believe what I believe, no need to make every comment about Dak. I get it, you don't like Dak, I don't need to hear about it every comment

Dak sucks, dude. Just admit it and life will be a little easier. ;)

tico

Reaction score
Some of you need to get over Romo. Dez had another pass hit him in the hands that he couldn’t come down with it. That’s not the QB.
Exactly, & play calling is weak knowing 5 starters sitting... Pathetic!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well Dak time to make a play. You said you couldn't finish the season like last game...... That means at least 1 TD. Time to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.