Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
I told you people @ some point you would want this guy back...

503288528.0.jpg
Lol, saved that all year, did ya?

mardwin

Reaction score
The failure of Linehan to emulate what LAR are doing with Gurley with Zeke is beyond me. Screens, flares, crossing patters and get the ball into Zeke's hands in space. It's not rocket science.

That's like asking an old dog to learn new tricks... oh wait.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I'll give it to you, guys. I take solace in knowing there are other gluttons for punishment like myself. My friends and family don't understand why I just can't miss a Cowboys game. But seeing you guys here, swimming in misery with me, makes me feel a little more sane!

I just turn it on for the comedy at this point.

I remember when I actually used to get upset by games. Even when we were playing Quincy and Hutch at QB.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Everyone so frustrated. None of you learned anything in the Romo years. As long as Garrett and Jerry run the show you will get the same results. Put it all on Dak all you want. Its much deeper then just Dak.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'll give it to you, guys. I take solace in knowing there are other gluttons for punishment like myself. My friends and family don't understand why I just can't miss a Cowboys game. But seeing you guys here, swimming in misery with me, makes me feel a little more sane!

Sanity is relative, in this case. :muttley:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only consolation is the Eagles may very well be one and done in the play-offs.

9of11

Reaction score
LOL! forgetting to take of his warm ups....lol!! Thats been the best play of this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.