Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well can the defense get to a good start now.
I see a strip sack fumble on Wentz. Scoop and score. Jaylon with the swipe. Some fans will whine. :muttley:

Jipper

Reaction score
I’ve already enjoyed this game more than the last 2 just from they first drive

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Just keep running reverse action, the backside D never maintains contain. Literally every team has had success.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I have this strange feeling our defense is gonna play better tonight. Give me a drive to look foolish but I just have that gut feeling.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Let's hope defense brings it! I am talking their A game where they play with heart!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Well yes, but he's in his first game as a starter, and was a 7th round pick. I'll give him slack. I'm not expecting a W. I'm just expecting us to play hard and play well. I hope we win, but you know? Just watching with perspective, and I like the heart that Nooch is showing so far.
:hammer:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
We’re winning!!!!!

ImmediateInferiorBallpython-size_restricted.gif

zeke21

Reaction score
That drive sums up why I do not like KM as a play caller. Have no problem with some trick plays, a wild cat.. change the look and make sure the defence doesn't just line up the QB..

but our first play in our own half.. new set of downs.. with our running game still in play.. and you go for a go route pass?? Fark.. put us behind the chains in a big way and killed the drive. Call a run there.. even if its a 2-3 yarder.. we stay on the march.. the risk vs reward just does not add up.

Happy for the points but I think it exposes our very poor play calling on offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.