Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I bet we all thought that by this time in the game we would be down by at least a couple of scores. D has stepped it up some and we have gotten a couple of FGs and down by only 1 point. Need Nooch to do better, but he is a 3rd string quarterback with 1 week of practice with 1st team. I am still hopeful. Go Cowboys!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Jerry looks like he's having fun.
They won't even give him a luxury box in Philly.

InTheZone

Reaction score
And people question #4's accuracy. Dinucci couldn't throw it in the ocean if he was standing on sand.
why can't we say Ben threw it high because he saw the safety? People around here say Dak threw it out of bounds intentionally on bad passes and he wants $35mil...

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I'm serious about picking up Fitzpatrick if we somehow win tonight and take 1st place.
Miami is rolling with Tua.

We won't win the Super Bowl but Fitz would have this offense putting up points and it would be fun every week.
Lol cmon man Joe Montana in his prime wouldn’t win with this garbage team and Tua looked worse than Dinnucci

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Jerry looking more and more like the Emperor in the suite

HungryLion

Reaction score
I'm serious about picking up Fitzpatrick if we somehow win tonight and take 1st place.
Miami is rolling with Tua.

We won't win the Super Bowl but Fitz would have this offense putting up points and it would be fun every week.

Idk. You think even with this o line? I mean Fitz is better than dalton or
Dinucci for sure. But.... no protection

Status
Not open for further replies.