Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I swear I told my son that when Zeke couldn’t score after his stumble that we’d kick a FG.

Linehan/Garrett have sucked the life out of football.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Hey Jerry, you watching this crap??? When heads roll, make sure they're the right heads this time, okay???
opoTMx4.jpg

ultron

Reaction score
Sometimes it seems like they don't want Zeke to score because they don't want to give him a massive contract - he has to hurdle 10 feet in the air to get a chance to score...

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Btw don't give dak a pass for that terrible playcall. Why couldn't he move a little in the pocket and do something? He's taking tiny steps back scared **. He's not the future.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
that end zone play was awful....it was like back yard play, just go run around in the end zone and get open....darn stupid.....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You said why'd we move on from Dez, I gave you the answer. You didn't like the answer, so now you're crying. Be quiet.
I said more than why we'd move on from Dez. Don't cut my post short to be right. I don't give a expletive about your answer it was actually irrelevant to my question. Stop being stupid and over estimating yourself not smart poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.