Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I wish Jerry was listening to Cris Collingsworth, the guy is speaking for the majority of us fans tonight.
What is he saying? I’m listening to the radio guys and they are roasting Dak. Basically saying he’s getting good plays called for him and not executing. Laufenberg said something like “Dak doesn’t GET sacked, he TAKES sacks.”

DaveP

Reaction score
I hope the brain dead Jones’ have Collingsworth piped into their luxury box because he basically is mapping what a joke this offense and especially Prescott is. Can’t make a 2 yard 3rd down throw, can’t read the defense, horrible mechanics, and then there is Linehan who has no clue how to call plays in the red zone. This offense is an absolute joke.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Linehan is a damn moron.

He would rather run out of the damn shotgun in the redzone, rather than use power running.

He is trash.
Because it’s pretty much a waste most of the time? I mean, you very unlikely to score from the four on a run.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Come on man you don't know me by now I'm about the most sarcastic SOB you'll find you got to hear me talk to my boss
q4RxemA.gif

our chief clapper does not appreciate it

CB61

Reaction score
Come on man you don't know me by now I'm about the most sarcastic SOB you'll find you got to hear me talk to my boss
I got her believing that I rib her just because I like her so much

Status
Not open for further replies.