Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate evening games? I hate having to spend all day trying to fill the time!! 30 years of living on the West Coast and being able to roll out of bed on Sundays and watch football at 10 am spoiled me forever!!!

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Even announcers have mixed ideas about playing or resting starters, keep in mind millions are listening to these folks.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So who gets the higher rating......this game or Alabama vs Georgia?

Another reason why this league needs a new commissioner...

Hadenough

Reaction score
Prediction: cowboys win the toss, choose to keep the ball, go 3 and out on the first series, eagles then proceed to drive the field, but only score 3, offense goes 3 and out again, and doesn’t get going until the 4th quarter.
That's not a prediction! That's a familiar story That's been going on against good teams.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I just want to say, before the season I predicted that Gregory would have a 2020 Aldon Smith type of impact for us because I couldn't understand why ya'll were hyping him up so much and ya'll hated on me for it.

Well....

Aldon Smith 2020: 5 Sacks, 5 TFL, and 48 tackles.
Randy Gregory 2021: 6 Sacks, 4 TFL, and 17 tackles.

Yup......

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Someone got a good link for the game. The two I usually use don't seem to be working.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just finished watching the Denver -KC game. Can't believe we lost to either of these teams:facepalm: Let's get this win and have no injuries! GO COWBOYS:hammer:
Yeah the AFC West owned us this season. Even the Chargers game was a close game throughout.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I just want to say, before the season I predicted that Gregory would have a 2020 Aldon Smith type of impact for us because I couldn't understand why ya'll were hyping him up so much and ya'll hated on me for it.

Well....

Aldon Smith 2020: 5 Sacks, 5 TFL, and 48 tackles.
Randy Gregory 2021: 6 Sacks, 4 TFL, and 17 tackles.

Yup......
Lmao wow so clueless.. hope you’re joking

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This is maybe the weirdest feeling season finale ever.. What doesn't feel weird is that I want my team to win.. I guess it comes down the anticipation of the no win narratives surrounding the outcome. Win and it's "they were backups" and lose and it's "told yall they suck."

Status
Not open for further replies.