Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prediction: cowboys win the toss, choose to keep the ball, go 3 and out on the first series, eagles then proceed to drive the field, but only score 3, offense goes 3 and out again, and doesn’t get going until the 4th quarter.

Prediction..if Cowboys win the toss, and elect to receive. Many on here will have a meltdown and call MM stupid for not deferring.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is maybe the weirdest feeling season finale ever.. What doesn't feel weird is that I want my team to win.. I guess it comes down the anticipation of the no win narratives surrounding the outcome. Win and it's "they were backups" and lose and it's "told yall they suck."
Yeah....but I always want my team to win...even in the preseason!! LOL

triplets_93

Reaction score
Ready to watch Top Tier QB Prescott light up the field tonight with daggers.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Oh damn it, I was really hoping this game wasn’t on ESPN, their productionIs sooooooo bad, ugh.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is maybe the weirdest feeling season finale ever.. What doesn't feel weird is that I want my team to win.. I guess it comes down the anticipation of the no win narratives surrounding the outcome. Win and it's "they were backups" and lose and it's "told yall they suck."

The weird feeling…no not gas…but it is that this is the last regular season game already. season flew by fast.

Cydios

Reaction score
Starters vs 2nd stringers.. we better blow them out of the water or we're going to be hearing it all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.