Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half and OT thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think so and I dont get high thank you
Folks keep saying we can't win with Dak..... But that's all he has been doing since he was drafted. They are so caught up in stats that it has ruined the game. It's all about fantasy football now and how many points they can get from each player. Meanwhile I'm happy we are winning the most important stat, more points than the eagles. Yards mean nothing, having more points than the other team is all that matters.

Also eagles know this is it. They lose this game and their season is over. We are getting a division opponents best that they got and right now it's not enough.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Penalties killed 2 of those drives. Those weren’t Dak. You guys literally have a sickness with the Dak hate.

20-26 for 150. The pick was a bad throw. That’s it. Take away the 400 holding calls and we have at least 7 to 10 more points.

links18

Reaction score
Honestly, I watched quite a few games today. Dak is not in the top tier of RBs, but he is not that bad. People seem to think we can bring in any guy off the street and do just as well, but it's not true.

I don't know about the street, but if we made the effort to acquire a journeyman back-up in the off season, there would be serious pressure to insert him now. Of course, there is a reason why they didn't, they don't want Dak feeling any pressure. He is their guy.

HungryLion

Reaction score
He stared the receiver down, why are people ignoring that?

It wasn’t a great throw either.

If you’re gonna throw that ball. It needs to be further down the field and closer to the sideline. So that only Cooper has a chance at it.

Ball placement was not good enough for a throw like that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can we make half time adjustments to counter their half time adjustments.

toto1939

Reaction score
As far as Dak not scoring points...yea, he really needs to clean things up so he doesn't get those holding penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.