Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak did what he was suppose to, which is keep is in clear contention until Romo comes back.

As far as this game, I'm more concerned how the team has totally neglected Beasley and other WRs to force the ball to Dez. I did like the latter throw in the end zone where they ran Dez under Witten, as opposed to the fade. It got him open. But it looks like they are trying to force it too much to him.

erod

Reaction score
Demarcus, nice play, but might want to rethink that hair.

Aven8

Reaction score
Our ST'S suck and Linny is an idiot. Feed the beast you moron!!!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Let's put this Dak better then Wentz thing to bed please Wentz has looked commanding tonight. I believe Dak will be better in the long run, but tonight in the spotlight vs Wentz there is no comparison.

Gimmie a freakin break. Wentz has thrown only 2-3 passes the entire night longer than 10 yards.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
It's not so much the loss. It's the fact that it will be the second divisional loss at home. That's put a damper not only on talk of seeding but the playoffs altogether.
Pretty much puts the #1 seed out of reach and almost closes the door on the division

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The minute you stop caring is the minute you stop being a fan. Might as well not even watch the games.

I suffered through last year so I sure as heck will be watching when they're 5-1.
I stopped getting upset about losing years ago mate. it's just not a priority in my life anymore

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Dak can drive them but we have no clue in the red zone. Just terrible decisions in the red zone.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
the offense HAS to score a quick TD and stop them on D to get the ball back

/capt.obvious

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Did Collinsworth really just say that is the best game D-Law has played? It took until the 4th qtr for him to show up.

superonyx

Reaction score
Goofball Collinsworth saying this is the best game Lawrence has played...
Wentz completing 90% of his passes and the 10% are drops and Lawrence is playing so great?

Status
Not open for further replies.