Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
While Sanchez isn't good he is also playing with Cleary and Looney at LT and LG. No Zeke, no Dez, no Witten.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Free Is going to need major help in the playoffs. He is so bad

lukin2006

Reaction score
Off topic ... and being a Tigers fan I've never liked Trout since so many lobbied for him to win the MVP over Miguel Cabrera when he won the triple crown...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't watch baseball....

Fair enough, brother :)

He's Mickle Mantle reincarnate (the great Yankees slugger of the '50s/60s).

Setting every record on fire and is only 25. Has 2 mvps (and when he didn't win, he came in second) and 4 silver sluggers (all pro equivalent, kind of). Highest WAR at his age 25 season ever. Higher than the great Ty Cobb.

No one is even close to being in his class right now in the MLB.. The distance between his greatness and his next counterpart is somewhere around Jordan in his prime and the next guy.

CWR

Reaction score
Hate to say it but this game is incredibly boring. I'm tempted to get some gaming time in...

Im bored as hell sitting here getting irritated by bad officials and ignorant eagle fans. I dont usually watch every second of preseason games either, and this is way less important then a preseason game. Well, I would like 14 but Sanchez and all.

bark

Reaction score
Don't know why everyone is bashing Sanchez. Easy solution.
Trade for Jordan hicks. The connection btn those two is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.