Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I realize this game means absolutely nothing to us, but I would like nothing more than for us to win with our backups so the eagles' players and fans have a bad day and night. I want this to be demoralizing to the entire organization and fan base.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Who in the world doesn't love the fact that Sean Lee has his helmet on waiting to get into the game like a freshman in his first varsity game yet he has no chance of playing.

That's a pro.

CWR

Reaction score
I realize this game means absolutely nothing to us, but I would like nothing more than for us to win with our backups so the eagles' players and fans have a bad day and night. I want this to be demoralizing to the entire organization and fan base.

Thats fair

DTown214

Reaction score
Did I just hear "Dallas sucks" chants? No way. Their IQ's can't possibly be that low, could they?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
http://thefappening.so/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Ariana-Grande-***-Shaking.jpg

I'm not saying she is the hottest woman ever.... or that I would want to marry her...

But the things I would want to do to her are probably illegal in the South.

Also, this game is boring, just like I had hoped. I want to see a Gregory strip sack.[/IMG]

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Holding on Philly

2nd and 8

Hertz having a career day after getting 13 on a screen.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I think we know we need to either keep Tony as a backup next year or find a new backup. Sanchez can't be the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.