Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightrider94

Reaction score
If I thought losing out would mean a new, competent coaching staff, I would have hope. But I have no hope that the Joneses will do the right thing. Their comfort is more important that winning. Has been for 20+ years.

How any owner can continue to do this to such a loyal fan base is beyond sad.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I said it before the season started. The RB is so important to this team you MUST have a very good backup RB. We obviously don't.

I wanted Mixon but we could have taken many others. Instead we reached our *** off for Taco because we need a DE.
You need aKamara type.

But we will find a other dunbar as a FA

Sydla

Reaction score
Eagles won 7 games last year.
Now they are Super Bowl favorites....

Parity at its worst.
The afc is even worse.

LOL at blaming Parity.

They have a legit franchise QB and a stud defense. That's a SB recipe time and time again.

Trying to make this out to be a mediocre Eagles team that is benefiting from parity is silly. They have a legit talented franchise. Solid running backs, good OL, great QB, stud defense.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I said it before the season started. The RB is so important to this team you MUST have a very good backup RB. We obviously don't.

I wanted Mixon but we could have taken many others. Instead we reached our *** off for Taco because we need a DE.

Morris put up 93 yards today

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no doubt that this line is making him look bad tonight. However he is taking a bad situation and making it worse. Further the offensive play calling is ******* ********.

How much better would this team have been tonight with a legitimate backup RB or a backup LT or a backup LB who can actually play. Dez and Witten eat up enough cap for several players and their backups. It's absurd.

If we had drafted Mixon instead of Taco maybe we hang in this game. We haven't moved the ball in two ******* games now without Zeke. It is obvious how much the RB means to this team.
No argument with any of it, albeit I am not as harsh about Bryant and Witten slice of the salary cap, but these type of games expose many more issues than what is described in your short summary.

khiladi

Reaction score
Romo would throw 3 picks but get 400 yards. Dak's only quality is not turning it over and feeding it to Zeke.

That is Romo with Garrett as playcaller, not even allowed in game planning and with no OL nor running game.

The last thing Romo did was turn the ball over when he had an OL like Dak is playing on now with a running back.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Do me a favor and read your own posts from earlier in the year and last year and the year before that ...
Do me a favor and read what I write when you reply. You have an issue with what I wrote.... Last year or the year before or the year before.... Then reply to those comments or you will continue to look like a fool responding without reading

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Makes me sick that Elliott's people didn't care how this was going to end. He should be coming back now!! Whole different ending to the Cowboy season.
Wait, how would Elliott's people make things better?

Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.