Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Makes me sick that Elliott's people didn't care how this was going to end. He should be coming back now!! Whole different ending to the Cowboy season.

Yeah no.

They were going nowhere with this coaching staff. Nowhere.

If anything, maybe Elliott waiting this out will be a blessing in disguise as maybe, just maybe, it gets Garrett crap canned.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Teams are figuring Dak out. Let's face it, he can't make all the throws. Certainly can't thread the needle when he needs to. That pick to Dez was badly underthrown, even though he heeved it. Might get worse. Without a run game Dak can't score.
He's very limited in field vision too. He is a dunker. He has some excellent qualities like toughness and mobility and can throw on the run. Put him on a team with a dominant defense and great coaching he could have a great career

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak got humbled tonight....so his presser should be minimal. Less talk and less clichés will serve him well.

superonyx

Reaction score
LOL at blaming Parity.

They have a legit franchise QB and a stud defense. That's a SB recipe time and time again.

Trying to make this out to be a mediocre Eagles team that is benefiting from parity is silly. They have a legit talented franchise. Solid running backs, good OL, great QB, stud defense.
That won 7 games last year..

knightrider94

Reaction score
Makes me sick that Elliott's people didn't care how this was going to end. He should be coming back now!! Whole different ending to the Cowboy season.
We were pretty much a .500 club with him. We do not have the depth scheme or coaching staff that can withstand any setbacks.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Well on to San Diego....I don't know what to think anymore...these type of games were supposed to be behind us...Jones really needs to re-evaluate the HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.