Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
How did we lose to the Jets? Did some junior trainer mix up the pill bottles last week? Or....maybe THIS week?

I really do think maybe complacency was an issue in that game. They came out looking to relaxed and mailed it in. They look tonight like they got a rude awakening and finally responded to it.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Sorry but there is no more excuses to not be a playoff team... What inspired play all around..... Regardless of how we play forward, this game explains exactly how we normally play down to competition.... We showed we can win and win big if we want to..... Now it is a matter of wanting to..... Enough of the BS. We belong if we try.....

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
5 in a row against the Eagles since that Sunday Night beatdown 2 years ago. One of the worst losses I've ever seen.

Syron

Reaction score
McNabb was a legit franchise QB for Philly, but the town is so messed up they never forgave him for mistakes....held him back. Wentz is a legit franchise QB, but I think his fate will be the same as McNabb. The town is going to grind him down, and I hate Philly, so I’m all for it.
Sounds like Cowboys fans and what we have done to Dak and Zeke.

Status
Not open for further replies.