Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Could someone text #54 and tell him to go towards the guy with the ball instead of running parallel and doing other goofy stuff

He blocked me

blueblood70

Reaction score
They have 10 points and the one TD to the TE he was blanketed, it was just a hell of a throw/catch. For once, the defense isn't the issue
they have ridiculous amounts of yards and TOP lead.. the defense is at fault for some of it a quick 10points was their fault..they have stiffened a bit

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Pederson made a mistake going for the 4th down instead of punting and putting dallas back at least to their 20.
He made a mistake going for it on 4th down earlier too.
that last one cost his team 3 points.
Better to just go to half with 7 point lead, but no opened the way for dallas fg and now a 4 point lead and dallas happy about driving for a FG.

Pedersons play calling at times is bad too. 3rd and 1 4th and 1 and pass both times, now a dump off pass to sanders is ok, and what about qb sneak?
They are going to let dallas back in this game.
Although dallas is 0-7 when behind at the half.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
As bad as the Cowboys played in the first half. The eagles letting them hang around.

This game hinges on halftime ajudgments. Do you feel confident

Dallas has not made any half time adjustments this season.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
One half to go. Then the end of Garrett. Don’t screw this up Philly

Dracula

Reaction score
Anybody seen JJ? His blood pressure must be off the charts or Dr. Willie Nelson must be in the house.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The Mavs lose after having a 30 point lead...allowed 47 points in the 4th Q...sheesh.

Sydla

Reaction score
If I see our LBs drop 15 yards and give up easy 7 yard catches I am going to scream.

Gaede

Reaction score
I just don't understand this team. This is a perfect game to make a statement and set yourselves up for the playoffs.

And they come out flat? How? There is no more important game than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.