Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I say,just get after Prentzel every time they have the ball. Rattle his Prentzel cage. Fumble. Hell cause multiple fumbles. Just get into the backfield.

Fmart322

Reaction score
He'd be doing a lot better if all of our receivers didn't have drops...lol. I'm sure though you'll say the drops are Dak's fault too...his spiral wasn't tight enough right?
A lot of Daks passes are behind receivers

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I'll feel a lot better if the team can find a way to have a defender within 5 yards of any of the Eagles' TEs.

They have 10 points and the one TD to the TE he was blanketed, it was just a hell of a throw/catch. For once, the defense isn't the issue

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Wentz has 180 yards passing at halftime and I cant recall him having to make even one tough throw. Unbelievable.

MikeB80

Reaction score
You have a good point but they had time on the last throw to go towards the endzone but instead just picked up 5 yards. That's playing for FG, should have went to the endzone and if nothing is there throw it out the back of the endzone

Yes once they burned their second timeout they were basically forced to play for field goal range. The eagles are dropping 7 on every play you can't force the ball and commit a turnover.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
We need to play more aggressive on D. Press coverage and heat up Wentz! Play to win for God’s sake!! And on offense get Pollard the ball in space. It’s not that complicated.

stiletto

Reaction score
I keep thinking "who cares if we win?"....this team doesn't deserve the publicity of a home playoff game. Frankly it will be embarrassing to me if it happens. We can't even play "decent" against a bunch of backup scrubs.

Valkyr

Reaction score
I wish I was in that locker room to witness how Red attempts to fire up this team.
giphy.gif

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
And this is from a Romoless fan .. If it was Romo, we would be at least 10 points ahead by now

Of course before he chokes

Maybe the WR don't expect it to be right on point so they drop it ..they anticipate a 1 yard ahead or a 1 yard behind ... LOL

ClapClap

:cool:
Excuses to try and continue to bash Dak. That's why folks get called haters because even on good throws it's still Dak fault

Status
Not open for further replies.