Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
be fitting garrett gets fired next week after beating the skins and finishing 8-8

zeke21

Reaction score
You stop Zeke.. you win.. Its pretty simple to scheme against us.

Dak wanted to 'prove' he could play banged up.. he loved the idea of winning injured and building his legacy.. the guy is trash and just gets worse the more tape the league gets on him.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Personally I want Cooper gone. He is not a playmaker and he has no heart. Sorry but he didn't work out. Waste of a 1st rd pick

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
And this is what happens every time. Now roll out the people on the board who will say we were screwed because that was a PI. This is the classic JG game. Keep it close enough for excuses but don't play to win.

CB61

Reaction score
I got to give everybody credit on here 90% of people said they would beat us with their tight ends if they did beat us and they did of course our offense being total trash help that cause quite a bit

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
As I posted before, I am at this game and I will have a lot to say tomorrow, win or lose. I am disgusted!

Stephen

Reaction score
Absolute pathetic performance from everyone. 6 dropped balls, special teams cant stop the eagles from returning into at least the 35, the defense with no sacks/no turnovers, and offense had so many 3 and outs, and then coaches refuse to exploit matchups/only call predictable plays... dak and amari should be ashamed of themselves for asking for so much money

Status
Not open for further replies.