Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Lol Garrett doesn’t really use that headset does he? He doesn’t walk around and talk to his coaches or players.

Sean Payton was always talking during the NO game today.
Jerry took that away back in 2013. It just plays light rock music now.

GenoT

Reaction score
Down by 4, in Philly at the half. Got ‘em right where we want ‘em!

C’mon Cowboys!

Flamma

Reaction score
Really lucky it's only 10-6. Dallas is doing their best to play the worst possible football.

slick325

Reaction score
So tired of this team being so conservative. They settle for FGs in all "big games". They rarely use trick plays or go for it on 4th downs. Rarely are aggressive with play calling.

Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, the Hoodie all took chances when stakes were higher. All of them also have multiple SBs so....

9of11

Reaction score
Hopefully we see the team that played last week against the Rams and the team we seen this first half....I'm praying..

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Smith is not a good LB. He's got grass in his clear eye view.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I see the old Cowboys showed up for this game.

Just based on that alone I want Jason Garrett gone. He can't get the same team to show up for two straight games when his job is on the line.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Only 0-7 when down at the half?
More Great coaching there.
Thanks Jason.
we changed the narrative of no wins against a team with winning record last week, time to change this one.. we do get the ball back first..thats good, and only down 4 is also good,..philly allows us to hang around and that not good for any team who should be dominating and is not.. we have an opening.. Dak needs to clean his throws up 80% are all behind 10% high thats playing 10% good is sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.