Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotDog37

Reaction score
Did anyone catch JG watching the camera and dipping out of sight? That was very, very telling not to mention sad faces on the sideline. It's as if they aren't even excited to be there. That's crazy. We are barely behind in a game that seriously matters.

morat1959

Reaction score
Any...I mean any person with football knowledge, that’s watching this game, that thinks Dak is a good QB, you are clueless!

Grevus

Reaction score
I really don't care about the 0-7 stat. I have no faith that this coaching staff will make the necessary adjustments. Maybe will see Pollard and Jarwin in the second half.

bewp7

Reaction score
i also really hate that jason witten is on this team and plays as much as he does. idc about his “leadership”, jarwin needs to get all his play time and targets.

Hardline

Reaction score
As bad as the Cowboys played in the first half. The eagles letting them hang around.

This game hinges on halftime ajudgments. Do you feel confident

Fmart322

Reaction score
Did anyone catch JG watching the camera and dipping out of sight? That was very, very telling not to mention sad faceson the sideline. It's as if they aren't even exited to be there. That's crazy. We are barely behind in a game that seriously matters.
When was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.