Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
This game is over, unless the Eagles adjust defensively against the run. Expect them to bring a man in the box to do this, meaning more man coverage.

The Eagles need this first drive bad, otherwise call it a night. Their QB is too young and inexperienced to play catch up. Not impressed by this guy.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think I might have my wings after the game and before bed.....probably also a terrible ideal lol. Might make that my lunch tomorrow.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I can't get on McCarthy for the clock situation at the end. The bigger screw up was giving up a 19 yard play on 3rd and 24. That essentially killed any chance of getting the ball back in good shape with time to score.

Agreed. Sure it was the conservative approach. But you’re taking a 13 point lead into the half.

if the eagles go for it and get it. Or something happens and the eagles get a TD before half. That’s the worse thing possible.

Shane612

Reaction score
lol my twitter feed a few minutes ago

JLeMvIQ.png
Why kill the momentum by calling a timeout?
:laugh::lmao2:

Sydla

Reaction score
We were playing back to prevent the first down. That appeared to be our only concern at that point.

We are notorious for giving up easy big yardage plays on 2nd and 3rd downs and it often costs us field position.

I get why they did what they did but it was that play that basically cost us any chance of getting the ball back in good field position with some time.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Or if we just run it. We are a running team and ran it 5 times the first half. “Surprise twist! They’ll never see it coming”
Which is why losing those possible points could really haunt is. If we go into the half with a 3 score lead, Hurts would have to air it out unless our offense completely collapses

This first possession for you guys is huge

Status
Not open for further replies.