Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Zeke 11-60 5.5 ypc 2 tds and running well..

pollard running well good combo KM is figuring this out.. zeke looke dfresh knsde the 20 and hammered eagles all the way into the ez..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The ball went over the line when he reached . We had 6 inches to go I don’t call that getting cute. They should’ve been a gimme. I’m not sure Prescott want to push you off on his ankle what do you think of that
I think he meant the trick play. Moores done that at least twice this year that I can remember and both have failed. No time to get cute inside the 10.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
The more pressing issue is Biadasz. He is getting pushed around like a target basket. We need to help him or move the pocket or something.
We have the rookie center available...

Sydla

Reaction score
I can't get on McCarthy for the clock situation at the end. The bigger screw up was giving up a 19 yard play on 3rd and 24. That essentially killed any chance of getting the ball back in good shape with time to score.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

We should have called a timeout before the third down. We should not have called one on fourth down IMO. The probability based on what the Eagles gained on third down is that we were going to be pinned back fairly deep, which could have resulted in something bad if we tried to go full-on two-minute drive. If we'd held them without much of a gain on fourth down, it would have been worth a timeout.

While I'd like to have had points to end the half, being greedy there could have hurt us ... unless we had made a better stop on third down. Still, we should have called the third-down timeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.